VS-B03 VS RACING .21 B03 Competition Buggy Engine
The new and exclusive VS Racing VSB03 long stroke .21 off-road engine is based on the very powerful O.S. Speed 21XZ-B specII and is an extraction of the world famous OS Max precision and technology together with some additional ‘Rody’ touch and development, equipped with a VS Spec combustion chamber with o-ring to protect this area from dirt, a 5-port sleeve and additional DLC coating on the whole crankshaft.
The VS Racing VSB03 is suited for high competition 1/8scale off-road racing.
This engine is intended for “EXPERIENCED” users.
- Long Stroke
- Unique and Specific 5-Ports design
- CNC machined flat piston
- 14mm turbo crankshaft, balanced, lightened and silicone paste,DLC,‘Rody’
- Competition Conrod
- Turbo combustion chamber VS Spec.
- 14mm high-speed main bearing
- 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber protection
- VS Spec. lightweight cooling head
- VS Spec. Underhead and additional o-ring
- VS Spec. Crankcase
- VS spec. aluminum lightweight slide carburettor with double adjustment
- 6.5mm aluminum restrictor
This engine is developed to find the best balance between performances/relaiability and costs.
|Crankshaft :||14mm SG/SPT (buggy) DLC|
|Main-Bearing :||14mm HighSpeed|
|Front-Bearing :||7mm HighSpeed|
|Ports Intake :||5|
|Exhaust Port :||1|
|Carburator :||Neck 15mm VS Spec.|
|Cooling-Head :||Light Off-Road|
|Underhead :||VS Spec for conical(Turbo) glowplug.|
|RMP :||Max Power @ 30K RPM (4-40K RPM range)|